R. L., the mouthpiece for the wealthy, protests too much.  Under the Obama
Budget
proposal, the wealthiest will only pay 39.5% of income, 20% in capital gains,
and their
ego-inflating charitable deductions will be decreased.

The wealthy have a long, fat ride for 3 decades.  IMO, Obama is taking it too
easy on the
wealthy, and should seek 65% of income, to return to a progressive tax system,
restore the
middle class.