speaking of people emulating that sing-song cadence, while i occasionally enjoy
listening to a few audio tapes i have from the TMO, with the Maharishi speaking
on a variety of topics, one of them has a very young Keith Wallace(?) giving an
insipid and very dated intro to one of the Maharishi's talks. his voice is so
high in his throat, it almost sounds falsetto.