On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 2:06 PM, Nelson <nelsonriddle2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@...> wrote:
>> I am questioning the deserving ability of the americans. MUM has a glorious
>> future. But not necessarily in Fairfield.
>>
>  Sounds like the "geographical cure" - when you move, your problems will get
> there at about the same time- some other place can be as glorious as
> Fairfield.

Actually, it sounds like a good idea.  Once upon a time there was this
generation in the US which eschewed wealth, was bright, eager, willing
go to fight, demonstrate and campaign for a cause.  I knew a member of
the generation who's father was a noted neurosurgeon but I used to
pick him up, in his $100 suit, hitchhiking along the side of the ride
to go teach.  Now a limited, a very limited number of people can be
brought to do program together in FF for a stipend of $700 a month.
But India is full of millions of people who come from a tradition of
holding sacred meditation, austerities, learning and best of all,
obedience to authority.  What America had for a few brief years
India's got in spades and will have for many years to come.  India is
an ideal place for the TMO to re-base itself.