--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, grate.swan no_reply@ wrote:
> > And If heard it right, there are only six raja houses. to house how
many rajas? 50-60? So ten or so per house. Like a frat house.

> These reactions are to expected. A huge compound of several thousand
buildings is being erected in India as we speak that will house not only
80,000 Pundits but most of the Western Movement as well.

> Why are americans going nuts, writing like this "great swan" just did
?
> Because Fairfield soon will be inhabited only by hangers-on and
spiritual vampires, followers of this and that minor socalled "guru" and
the original non-meditating population ?
> Probably.
>
> But it goes deeper than that. The americans are slowly and painfully
realizing that they are no longer at the centre of the universe.

> The world has moved on thanks to the great efforts and personal
sacrifies of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.

> http://tinyurl.com/d3dnb3

   Actually Nab, those thousands of buildings, "as far as the eye can
see..." are really due to the 'great efforts and personal sacrifices' of
thousands of Americans, their bank accounts, and real estate schemes
that that money made possible.  Perhaps a more fitting emotion would be
gratitude, not scorn.

    Of course I wouldn't want to contradict the spiritual point of
view...

JohnY