It's nice to see that Girish is spending the money at least enough to "look
like" he's spiritually intending to be a god-guy, but on the other hand, maybe
these unfinished building are being used to fleece thousands of true believers
who think that their donation will be the one that makes these building get
finished. Like all the pundit money raised in FF that disappeared without any
pudits arriving, are these buildings being "held hostage" and will be held so
for years before the buildings are finished?  Or, does Girish have a scam that
even makes money from the poor of India?

Frankly as the years pass and I get the cult out of my system, I find these
photographs and the whole village to be a very sad situation.

Am I wrong when I think that these pundits are all poor folks who are getting
three meals a day and that's enough for them to pose as pundits, but who are
actually, you know, smoking ganga whenever Girish's henchmen aren't around?

It is a bitter cynicism above, probably very unfair, but when the TMO will not
stand up to questioning, all suspicions rise to "likely possibilities."

Have any of the Rajas tried to publicly announce that Girish is the new leader
of the movement who controls the Rajas, King Tony, Bevan?

Edg