thanks babajii for  the most reasonable post on this topic;

most of the other posts seem to be just fear laden projections by
thought busy minds;
what happened to TM reducing thoughts, producing positives vibes, etc ?

the path to enlightenment is NOT becoming more of who you are;
it is becoming less of who you are;
enlightenment happens when "you" disappear

of course, karma is there and has to be faced;
could be a lot of darkness for a while for some;
dark night of the soul;
but there have been some people in prisons
who have awakened and became respectable spiritual teachers

Amma ~ "It is when you have tried and failed that you are truly able to
surrender. Though you fail time and again, you continue to try until,
finally, there comes a point when you accept failure. You fully
experience and understand your incapacity to move forward. It is at that
point that you surrender. So keep trying. That ultimate sense of failure
must come to everyonbe, either today or tomorrow."

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <babajii...@...> wrote:

It must be very stressful to be president, in any enviornment;
And extremely stressful, during this time, specifically.
President Obama, is handling himself, fine, ....
I like to 'hold a space' for him, in my prayers, for his complete
success, and the success of our culture, to lead the world, in new
technologies, and educational systems, which can benefit all the people
in the world.
This is a time of great transition, as we all feel and know it to be.
So, I would say: Send him your good energy, from your deep meditation,
and ask for him to be guided for the 'Highest Good of All'...
R.g.