On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 9:29 PM, Rick Archer <r...@searchsummit.com> wrote:
> Interesting. I saw a subtle look of dread cross his face as he glanced at
> the White House while getting off the helicopter returning from Camp David
> yesterday. Imagine how swamped an older, less capable man like John McCain
> would be at this point. I hope he keeps up his exercise routine, stays off
> the ciggies, and learns how to pace himself.

More than likely he is micromanaging, as he wants to put the Obama
stamp on everything.  Ronald Reagan was never overwhelmed.  Reagan was
the ultimate CEO.  He asked people to give him the high concept of
memos.  He believed that if you chose the right people, give them free
reign, they'll do OK.  John McCain might not be so overwhelmed as
Obama.

Obama's idea of making whitehouse.gov a portal to and from the
American people with blogs, texting, posting all regulations and
legislation for comment didn't sound like a good idea and will most
probably be abandoned.  Whitehouse business moves much to fast to keep
this sort of thing up.