--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "uns_tressor" <uns_tres...@...> wrote:

> ...that they are already old hat. This free ebook (1800 pages)
> can provide all that is required whether the wind blows or
> not:
> http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk

This is an interesting and entertaining book -- from first glance. But my
impression of such books is that they were written by a group from the last
Star Trek convention who found and edited a secret manuscript of a MIT grad
student on acid -- dumped in the alley way as the student was being hauled off
to Bellvue.

Take the 15th chapter. The premise is that a huge brown dwarf (Niroba) with 5
orbiting planets, passes by our solar system every 3600 years, in past cycles
caused the oceans to rise up, revealing the ocean floor, created "Noah's"
flood, and currently is the total cause of global warming (and that CO2 has
absolutely nothing to do with it).

When the author spouts such, it tends to enhance my first premise, above. And
there is a s*load of venture capital money for new energy technology -- if
Chapters 1-14 had any economic viability, the VCs would be knocking their doors
down to get a piece of the action. And it would be getting serious finding form
DOE, EPA and university labs.

Nada. Thus my first premise.  Not a challenge, but a friendly reuest, do you
have any cites that indicates the economic viability of any of these things --
and serious scientific / technology work being done using them? (and admittedly
I did not read the whole thing)