--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, enlightened_dawn11 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > We can complain because rose bushes have thorns,
> > or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.
> > - Abraham Lincoln

Without a shred of self-awareness:

> Lincoln has reincarnated in Washington DC and is living there at this very
> moment. And no, he is not Obama.

In his previous post:
<Amazing and funny; you really believe everything Barry tells you Curtis !>

So I'm guessing that the problem is WHO I being accused of believing everything
from.  What it Barry assumes a British accent and starts claiming that Lord
Maitreya is on earth right now, waiting to jump out of whatever closet he is
hiding in at any moment when the masters decide to spring him on humanity...

Would that be a better version of believing everything someone tells me?