--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltabl...@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:
> snip
> >

> > Poodle;
>
> Let's see, smartest dog under Border Collie on the intelligence chart,
> hypoallergenic, almost made it into the White House if it wasn't for that
> biaaaatch Portuguese Water Dog, better than "hillbilly", OK I'll take that.
>
> < why do you believe everything someone tells you in the first place ?>
>
> Yeah, thats MY biggest problem.  Now let's get back to how you KNOW where
> Lincoln reincarnated and how you KNOW all about Lord Maitreya...
>

> > I'm extremely close to advice you to have a checking, but I will not
> > because I do not want to waste the time of the TM-Teacher.
>
> Whao, stinging rebuke!  But seriously let's get back to  how you KNOW where
> Lincoln reincarnated and how you KNOW all about Lord Maitreya...

Do you want me to take you seriously; do you want to know where Lincoln is
living today ?
I will not tell hillbillies like you what neighbourhood Lincoln is living in DC
today. You could easily become a security-problem. In fact from all your
unstable comments on FFL you are a walking security-relability. Many
hillbillies are, due to extensive inbreeding.

Regarding Maitreya; it's far beyond you ability to comprehend, unfortunately.
So we can safely leave that issue out as well.

But I do wish you well.