Curtis,

That's one fine set of responses.

So, get ready....

Ready?

THANK GOD FOR NAB!

If not for Nab, how many fewer great smack-backs would we have had posted here?

Think about it.  If someone came here with a new user name and tried to be
"another Nab," why the inauthenticity of the attempt is assured.  Only a Nab
could be a Nab, and there ain't no other Nabs here but Nab.

Shemp, Off -- eat your hearts out. Nab is the king of nabbiness.

Edg

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltabl...@...>