On Apr 22, 2009, at 1:52 PM, I am the eternal wrote:

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 12:45 PM, Vaj <vajradh...@earthlink.net> wrote:
Get some Chopra, he's a much more interesting and articulate speaker.

Although Chopra is entertaining, if you've read a book or two, an
article or two or heard another lecture or two in you're life, you'll
discover that Chopra never had an original thought in his entire life.
 He reads, steals some from this book, some from this article.  Though
charismatic, I find his rehash of everybody else's words and thoughts
to be grating.

Yeah unlike Marshy's homeopathic version of "vedanta".

And of course with Chopra you don't have to deal with the phony giggling...man, Rajneesh nailed that one!

Where would you get a Humboldt video anyhew without getting a letter from Goldstein Esq.?