--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, grate.swan <no_re...@...> wrote:

> wrote:

> > > The third paragraph:
> > >

> > I haven't been following this closely enough early on to see if I would
> > have detected a spoof or not, but lets examine this paragraph and compare
> > it to the real MD program.
> >

> >  This
> > > invitation will be of particular interest to our
> > > dear Mothers Divine who have blessed the world for
> > > at least 15 years or who are 35 years of age or
> > > older.'"
> >
> > Me:
> >
> > Age requirements for a retirement course.  Sounds right.
> >

> > > This really didn't trigger your spoof detector?
> > >
> > > Seriously??
> > >
> > > Wow.
> >
> > So what exactly in that quote is so out of line from what the movement is
> > actually doing?  Is the idea that they might actually be taking care of
> > older MD members with a special program designed for their needs instead of
> > chucking them out on the street when they become a financial burden the
> > part that is soooooo  un TM movement?
> >

> Well I am not as sharp as Judy. And I initially skimmed Turqs commented
> reposting and did not question its validity.
>
> However, then I read the original post in full. By the 6th paragraph, tell me
> with a straight face -- anyone -- that you believe this could be real:
>
> 1)  "created especially for ladies everywhere who are seeking true
> enlightenment"
>
> As opposed to all the other TMO sucker programs that offer not real
> enlightenment? Yea, the TMO is going to bad mouth all of its other
> enlightenment programs.
>
> 2)  "but who also wish to join His Majesty and Their Excellencies, The 40
> Rajas of our Worldwide Movement, in perpetuating the administration of
> Maharishi's Worldwide Movement and creating the enlightened leaders of
> tomorrow for our beloved Maharishi's Worldwide Movement."
>
> A bunch of young "Devi's working directly with the rajas? Hmm its beginning
> to smell fishy.
> >

> 3) " According to His Majesty, the goal of Divine Devi of the Global Country
> of World Peace is to create a Royal Family of the Global Country of World
> Peace"
>
> Royal Family? this did initally get me thinking about perpetuating the
> lineage.  But it also sounds a bit put on.
>

> 4) Given the nature of this program, this program is limited to ladies
> between 18 and 22 years of age.
>
> BINGO! Red Alert! Um why cut it off at 22 -- and why start at 18 (given the
> movement likes degrees, etc) except if, if its a SPOOF on horny rajas --
> whereby 18-22 year olds perfectly fit the bill.
>
> 5) "In special cases, ladies as young as 15 years of age will be considered
> depending on their country of residence at the time of application."
>
> Bells and Sirens Ringing intensely. DefCom 5 -- We are on the verge of total
> Reality breakdown. "As young as 15" WTF!!! ????!!!!!!!!!
> Depending on the country of residence ????! an oh by the way -- some
> [...]
Yep, PT was right. Mahesh and the Shrivastava/Varma clan clearly studied him
carefully.

Look, if back in the 70's someone described the Raja's and King Tony (and the
photo of King Tony on the scale), the special houses, the special honey, the
yagyas for hire, the astrologers for hire, the hopping sold as "flying" for
hire.....(and I'm just thinking off the top of my head) and described it all in
great detail and told you "this is what the TMO is going to look like in the
year 2009, you'd say it was a hoax and total bull shit. I mean there's no way
our precious Maharishi and his movement would involve itself in such silliness
so clearly contrary to the "knowledge", right?

So when a spoof, a very well written one as this one was, comes along, ya know
ANYTHING is possible. In my wildest dreams from back in the day (and I was
there) I would never have believed it could all turn into the current madness.
And I was quite used to a certain level of madness that anyone who was around
MMY then experienced. (Hey, let's all get up for a 2am meeting!)

You who think the spoof was so obvious, check your high and mightiness
carefully and ask yourself if any average person off the street would think
ANYTHING that goes on in Vlodrop or any of the Shrivastava/Varma centers in
India is anything other than off the rails cult-gone-wild behavior then friend,
your own grasp on reality is shaky.