> The third paragraph:

I haven't been following this closely enough early on to see if I would have
detected a spoof or not, but lets examine this paragraph and compare it to the
real MD program.

> "In a worldwide satellite conference celebration,
> amid cheers, applause, and the sounds of conches
> and ringing bells,

ME:
Been to plenty of these, this is accurate.

His Majesty announced:

ME:
One of his many titles, OK

 'It is
> a great joy to invite current ladies of Mother
> Divine

ME:
Actual course with its actual (non religious) improbable name.

to join Mother Divine Emerita

Me:
>From Wiki: Emerita is also the feminine form of the word "Emeritus", added to
>the title professor or bishop, to indicate they have retired.

OK using a religious term to glorify members for a new program, check.  They
could be retiring many are in their 60's.

and continue
> to sanctify the world with their blessing.

Me:

This is the TM teaching about what their purpose is.

 This
> invitation will be of particular interest to our
> dear Mothers Divine who have blessed the world for
> at least 15 years or who are 35 years of age or
> older.'"

Me:

Age requirements for a retirement course.  Sounds right.

> This really didn't trigger your spoof detector?
>
> Seriously??
>
> Wow.

So what exactly in that quote is so out of line from what the movement is
actually doing?  Is the idea that they might actually be taking care of older
MD members with a special program designed for their needs instead of chucking
them out on the street when they become a financial burden the part that is
soooooo  un TM movement?