--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "geezerfreak" <geezerfr...@...> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "geezerfreak" <geezerfreak@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@> wrote:
> > <snip>
> > >
> > > And look at all of the elements in there that are NOT
> > > a spoof! (If this is indeed a spoof) So before the TBs
> > > out there get too high and mighty about this remember
> > > that for most of the way through the post YOU thought
> > > it was real too!
> >
> > I realized it was a spoof by the third paragraph.
>
> Uh-huh.

The third paragraph:

"In a worldwide satellite conference celebration,
amid cheers, applause, and the sounds of conches
and ringing bells, His Majesty announced: 'It is
a great joy to invite current ladies of Mother
Divine to join Mother Divine Emerita and continue
to sanctify the world with their blessing. This
invitation will be of particular interest to our
dear Mothers Divine who have blessed the world for
at least 15 years or who are 35 years of age or
older.'"

This really didn't trigger your spoof detector?

Seriously??

Wow.