--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

> Who are you quoting below?

Dear Rick,
Om, actually is un-important who it is saying it.  What the person is saying
though is proly highly relevant as a description of what is going on here in
FF.   Is an important journalism that is not much said here on FFL (or the BBC)
that I brought over as a chronicle of FF.

Criticism here does seems mighty one side-ed and not so much by way of an other
side offered.  Yes, is a lot of cutting people off at their knees here and lots
of other stuff.

So, I was suspecting that there is some substantial thinking going on inside
the TMmovement; hence, I sought it out from someone who I figured was doing
that.  This one taken together with the aspects of those other three pastes in
that other thread makes a pretty good honest take of things FF.

With best regards,
-Doug in FF