On May 4, 2009, at 4:07 PM, sparaig wrote:

> Again: you can't use studies from 25 years ago to refute research
> done just 2-3
> years ago unless you're willing to discuss the more recent
> research's findings
> explicitly and directly, which is something neither you nor the
> researchers
> you quote have actually done.

Again, the reasons for this have already been pointed out to you in
go with the good science in this case. These alpha coherence buzzings
are common to all relaxation response meditation forms. I have new
list of all these from the conference with HHDL this last weekend
which Herbert Benson spoke at (real nice guy!), I'll post it when I
get a chance.