> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <babajii_99@> wrote:
> <snip>
> > You really are revealing how much work you still need to
> > do in regard to your hatred of men, which borders on
> > psychotic...
> > Sorry to say.
>
> Let's see, I'm a hysterical racist who hates men, but
> all you men are *perfectly* rational. Have I got that
> right?
>
> <belly laugh>

No, you think that you are a hysterical racist who hates men...
But, really inside, there is a little girl, crying out to be noticed, loved and
accepted for who you are...equal to everyone else...no more, no less.
It has nothing to do with rationality...
It has to do with a wound, which you talk about...
You have been raped, and need to heal yourself of that.
Not by continuing to inflict raping remarks on others, but by healing  the
wound itself, if it is blocking you from loving unconditionally...

Anything which serves as a block of loving unconditionally is standing in the
way of your full development, as a human being and enlightenment.

So, it is necessary when the pain gets enough, and you can no longer blame
someone else for your pain, but see how you are holding on to the pattern, that
keeps recreating it in your universe....then you will decide you no longer need
to hold onto that thing...

And, you will let go of judgment, and be healed...
(shed a tear)
r.g.