--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <babajii...@...> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@> wrote:

> > > She says, in her 30th post of the day,
> > > after claiming that she's not the least
> > > bit hysterical.
> >
> > Right, see, in women, talking a lot is the
> > definitive sign of hysteria.
> >
> > Especially when they're saying things men
> > don't want to hear.
> >
> Hysterical means you've lost your center...
> Your pushing to hard, pulling to soft, something is
> amiss...! Something has pushed you over your limit
> and you feel overwhelmed...

No, Robert, sorry, I don't feel at all overwhelmed.

Listen: The folks here who have "lost their center"
are the men, because two strong women have been
saying things that make them very uncomfortable.

The way they try to get back their center is to
portray the women as hysterical, because if they're
just hysterical, then there's no reason to listen
to what they have to say.

Do you know where the term "hysteria" comes from?
Look it up.

> You can no longer see any other alternative...
> You become completely over-shadowed by the issue at
> hand, and it overtakes you mentally, emotionally,
> physically and spiritually...

Er, no, Robert, it doesn't. I'm actually having
quite a good time. You guys are funnier than you
know. ;-)