--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchy...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, satvadude108 <no_reply@> wrote:

> > > Right, see, in women, talking a lot is the
> > > definitive sign of hysteria.
> >

> > No. Not really. It is more of a definitive
> > sign of verbal diarrhea most often displayed
> > by attention whores.
> >

> Well, what do you know? How telling. Judy just handed satvadude108 his ass is
> a mini debate.  Rather than admit she owned him, he snarls like a trapped
> animal in a corner from which he cannot escape, and resorts to sexist
> invectives.

Firstly, Judy has never handed or handled my ass.
You've never seen my bum tattoo that reads
Exit Only. Homie don't play that way. Sorry
Raunch, you two will need to be content
with your cyber humping of my leg.

Secondly, your blatant sexism offends my
sensitive side Raunch. Yas never heard of a
man-whore? There goes that ERA right down
the drain again. No worries. We didn't need it
anyway as it is Constitutionally redundant due
to the Equal Protection clause. Always glad to
help. :-)

http://snipurl.com/in301