--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <babajii...@...> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@> wrote:

> > > So experiencing Hillary loosing
> >
> > ["losing"]
> >
> > > was like being RAPED?
> >
> > (Ain't it fascinating how the well-poisoners here
> > carefully overlook what both Raunchy and I have
> > repeatedly explained, that it wasn't Hillary losing
> > that we're bugged about, but *how* she lost?)
> >
> > > I'm sorry Raunch, but I do believe it's time for the
> > > therapists couch.
> >
> > Actually, it's time for the therapist's couch for
> > men who are unable to understand that sexism is the
> > basis of the act of rape.
> >
> > It's also time for the therapist's couch for men
> > who aren't able to recognize that telling a woman
> > to "get over it" when she's been *psychologically*
> > raped is analogous to telling her the same thing when
> > she's been *physically* raped.

Wow! Another casualty from the turnip truck.

> The Election of 2008, had nothing to do with anyone getting raped!
> There was no raping which was reported...
> Your psychological tortured rape is all in your mind, from either this
> lifetime's experience, or a past lifetime(s)...

In Message #219635 Judy explained this one nicely:

"(Ain't it fascinating how the well-poisoners here
carefully overlook what both Raunchy and I have
repeatedly explained, that it wasn't Hillary losing
that we're bugged about, but *how* she lost?)"

Vaj:
> I'm sorry Raunch, but I do believe it's time for the
> therapists couch.

Judy:
"Actually, it's time for the therapist's couch for
men who are unable to understand that sexism is the
basis of the act of rape.

It's also time for the therapist's couch for men
who aren't able to recognize that telling a woman
to "get over it" when she's been *psychologically*
raped is analogous to telling her the same thing when
she's been *physically* raped."

> It has nothing to do with the election of Barack Obama.
>
> Hillary is doing fine, and doesn't appear to be traumitized by the election
> and loves her job as Secretary of State and close confident of Barack Obama.
>
> Hillary's whole schtick was that, I'm a woman, so elect me.

Wrong. If you're turnip truck had not been so comfy you would know that Hillary
avoided playing gender politics and Obama played racial politics to the hilt.

> It wasn't enough.
> She needed a message besides that one.
> She was not inspirational and became a focus for female angst.

Wrong, wrong and wrong. Hillary had a huge progressive message and 18 million
people voted for her, men included.

> Then along comes Sarah Palin, who made a complete mockery of the notion of a
> woman as a leader...as she seemed to be leading through pure seduction and
> fear...what a joke!

Message #219606 Judy explains Palin quite nicely as well:

"No, don't want it to happen to Palin either. She
was treated disgracefully too.

Good grief, if Democrats can't defeat Palin on the
basis of her positions and record, we're in bad
shape.

Her *real* positions and *real* record, that is.
There were a lot of false ones imputed to her. We
shouldn't have needed to make her look even worse
than she was. And there was *surely* no need for
the sexist attacks on her."

> There are many woman of power in the Obama White House...
>
> You really are revealing how much work you still need to do in regard to your
> hatred of men, which borders on psychotic...
> Sorry to say.
> R.G.

Smack-down of the day Message #219666:

Judy:
"Let's see, I'm a hysterical racist who hates men, but
all you men are *perfectly* rational. Have I got that
right?"

<belly laugh>