--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com

<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> > , WillyTex <no_reply@> wrote:

> >> How much would you be willing to wager?
> >>

> > How do you propose to prove it?
> >
> > In answer to the statement: "I bet Turq never killed an animal for
food
> > in his life." -- I will take his silence on the matter as an
> > affirmative.
> >
> > Do you still want to take the bet Willytex?
> >
> > OffWorld
> Off, ever go fishing as a kid?>

Caught a starfish once by accident. Threw it back alive and well.

Turq never ate a single fish that he caught as a kid. I bet he is off
the coast of Spain in a leaky boat right now trying to catch a fish,
cook it up, and eat it, just so that he can answer this question in the
affirmative.

most meat-eaters are total hypocrits, and totally squeemish about
killing animals.

Do you you still want to take the bet Willytex?

OffWorld