--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , WillyTex <no_re...@...> wrote:

> > > How much would you be willing to wager?
> > >
> off_world_beings wrote:
> > How do you propose to prove it?
> >
> It doesn't work that way; it's your bet.
>
> You specify how much you are willing to
> wager and I match it or raise you and
> and call your bet; then you show your
> proof. How do you propose to prove it?>

This is how it works Willytex. We agree on how it will be proven. We
agree on it, And then the bet is on. There is no raising and bullshit...
that's for card games. Its a bet. I bet you $100 that Turq never hunted
and killed an animal in his life, and then ate it.

You will now have to prove that he did. And him going out and killing a
rabbit now ,and then taking a picture of it,  just so that you can win
the bet, will not work. It will have to be proven to have been in the
past. This is how the real world works Willy.

OffWorld