off_world_beings wrote:
> You owe me 100 bucks Willytex. You lost the
> bet.

What bet? It's your wager. I don't have to
prove anything; all I have to do is demonstrate
doubt in your claim - the burden of proof is on
you, Sir.

So, you're saying that I lost the bet, but you
didn't even show your money, you wouldn't show
your proof, you tried to change the rules after
you made the wager, and now you want to see my
hand before you show yours, but I'm the cheater?

Go figure.

There's obviously no way you can prove your
claim that "Turq never killed an animal for
food in his life".

You can't prove a negative, that's my point, so
you should not bet money on anything unless you
you can prove your point - only bet on a sure
thing.

I've asked at least ten respondents over the
years how much they would be willing to wager,
but you're the only informant that ever actually
took me up on it. Now you have made yourself
look like a stupid moron.

Texas Hold 'Em Poker Rules:
http://tinyurl.com/2xket

> Cheater.

Ad hominem is the second to last resort of
someone who is losing a debate and is unable to
respond with legitimacy. The last resort (most
difficult for the ego) is to consider that he
might be wrong.