--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, guyfawkes91 <no_re...@...> wrote:

> > John Hagelin was honored with a Kilby International Award
> > for his work in particle physics leading to the development
> > of super-string grand unified field theories.
> >
> Which doesn't mean anything. He's now a salesman for an idea
>(the ME) which requires abandoning conservation of energy.

I hate to give Donald Rumsfeld credit for anything, but the
Conservation of Energy isn't worth a piss in a bucket unless
you include in the equations all forms of energy you know
about, AND all forms of energy you know that you don't know
about AND all forms of energy you don't know you know about
AND all forms of energy that you don't know that you don't
know about.

Remember that when you use the Law of Conservation of energy.