> FWIW, what he's saying in this clip isn't some weird
> idea he dreamed up himself. The quantum foam concept
> came from John Wheeler back in the 1950s...

Is this what the Nobel Physics Prize of 1957 (Lee and Yang)
is all about? Seething mass of particles with a + charge or
a - charge, springing into existance and then decaying
almost immedately?

Remember Hal Puthoff's remark that if you could get all the
energy out of the air occupied by a tea cup, you could boil
the Altantic ocean dry, and have enough left to do the same
to the others - and several times over.

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk
http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Smith.pdf
http://www.cheniere.org

I have it on good authority from a siddha in London that
people are starting to get results. A bit like the
Californian gold rush.
Uns.