You may as well be a wingnut.

I write to another list that's very right wing and find that there is more
aggressive attacking from you about Obama [on anything at all you can dig up
about him to attack him with] than any individual wingnut there - with the
exception of a few clearly mentally challenged extremist sociopaths.

My guess is it's quite apparent to most readers here except maybe for a couple
of the resident right wingers that you have a personal grudge problem, Ms Dog
with regard to your "Champion" Hillary losing to "an inadequate black man" [the
latter in quotes is from from a frothing woman Obama hater after Obama was
chosen over Hillary to run for president].

You'd fit right in with the current crop of fringe wingnut losers.

Obama IS going to get a decent health care reform bill passed and the economy
IS starting to gradually turn around despite your self-revealing and
self-defeating incessant bitter carping.