--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rf...@...> wrote:
<snip>
> My guess is it's quite apparent to most readers here
> except maybe for a couple of the resident right wingers
> that you have a personal grudge problem, Ms Dog with
> regard to your "Champion" Hillary losing

Funny thing, though, how so many of Obama's most
fervent progressive supporters (and Hillary-haters)
are making the same criticisms as Raunchy.

It's way, WAY past time to quit accusing Obama's
critics on the left of Obama-hatred, as increasing
numbers of his supporters are publicly voicing
their disappointment in him. It's just a cheap way to
delegitimize that criticism and avoid addressing it
on its own terms.

 to "an
> inadequate black man" [the latter in quotes is from
> from a frothing woman Obama hater after Obama was chosen
> over Hillary to run for president].

For the record, that comment wasn't made after Obama
had won the nomination; it was made after the Democratic
Rules Committee meeting at which some rules were
unconscionably bent so as to ultimately give him the
nomination.

How quickly we forget...