Judy wrote:
> Obama did a whole lot of wiggling, based on that
> portion of the transcript (I didn't watch the
> video), and Steph tried to make himself look tough
> by quoting the dictionary definition of "tax," for
> pete's sake. Utterly useless.

Don't you just hate that lying lawyer-talk?

"The consequence for not maintaining insurance would
be an excise tax."

Read more:

By Chris Frates and Mike Allen
Politico, September 21, 2009
http://tinyurl.com/ltcqmh

A proposed requirement that all Americans buy health
insurance does in fact include a "tax" increase,
according to the Senate -- even though President
Obama insisted Sunday that it "absolutely" does not...

'Health Insurance Mandate Includes 'Tax' Despite Obama Denial'
Fox News, September 21, 2009
http://tinyurl.com/me5rha

America's Healthy Future Act of 2009:
http://tinyurl.com/kn7zj8