> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@> wrote:

> > > Why should they?
> > >
> > > I'm not a scientist.
> >
> > One reason they'd have for taking you seriously is because
> > you're both a TM teacher and an MIU grad, and therefore
> > you're the most likely to be biased and to stand behind
> > their research, like a True Believer would. So when you
> > produce a clearly dissenting opinion, it tends to make
> > one raise their eyebrows.
>
> Unless, of course, they happened to know that Shemp has
> less than zero "investment" in the TMO.

[snip]

Judy, I've posted I don't know how many times my feelings towards the TMO and
how they've conducted themselves through the years (particularly as it pertains
to marketing their scientific research).  And many of those posts have been
directed specifically to Vaj.

Yet he insists upon seeing me through his stereotypical TM TBer glasses and
paint me with one broad brush.

So, what can I do other than ignore him?