--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "PaliGap" <compost...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "ShempMcGurk"
> <shempmcgurk@> wrote:
>
> > [snip]
> > Of course, I am a scientific expert on
> > global warming and I should be listened and
> > adhered to by one and all on what I say on
> > that matter.
>
> Too right!
>
> Saw this in my paper today:
>
> Al Gore, who art in thy fully offset private jet;
> Nobel-prized be thy name;
> Thy carbon-free kingdom come;
> On planet Earth (otherwise known as Gaia) as it should
> be after Copenhagen;
> Give us this day our daily meat-free diet;
> And forgive us our emissions, though we don't forgive
> any other big fat Americans who emit against us;
> Lead us not into exotic holiday flights;
> And deliver us from climate denial; for the science is
> settled.
> Amen
>
> Here in Brit-Land there was a curious development this
> week when a court that decides on employment law ruled
> in favour of a climate activist who has sought to have
> his greenism put on a par with other religious beliefs.

By climate activist I am assuming that you mean a believer in catastrophic
man-made global warming, as opposed to those that have come to be known as
climate deniers?

If so, this surprises me because, at least in the United States, such a ruling
would mean disaster to the pro-Al-Gore, pro-global warming crowd.  Adjudicating
global warming as a religion in a court of law would mean that separation of
church and state would come into play and there could no longer be ANY
governmental funding of global warming policy or law!

And that would be fantastic!