TurquoiseB wrote:
> But if you analyze what most of the spiritual
> teachers you revere actually said, most of them
> were teaching that self and Self were exactly
> the same thing.

Well, I don't know what teachers you've been
seeing, but no Buddhist would teach the idea of
'self' or 'Self' - Buddhists don't agree with
the notion that individuals each have an eternal
soul-monad.

I always figured that Turq didn't understand
Advaita Vedanta or the Ramana Maharshi, and this
proves it! Maybe I should pass this message over
to alt.buddha.short.fat.guy - LOL!!!