--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, azgrey <no_re...@...> wrote:
<snip>
> Schmegegy is a noun meaning idiot with connotations
> or being full of hot air. If you referred to someone as
> full of baloney, the person you were referring to would
> be a schmegegy.
>
> Lets say, for example that someone said that  schmegegy
> was a wimpy way to bash but then spent 3 post responding
> to the comment.

Four: (1) The response to your post mocking you for such
a lame bash; (2) explaining to Barry what "schmegegy"
meant; (3) explaining to Meow13 that Yiddish words could
be spelled many ways; and (4) this one, correcting your
"3 post [sic] responding to the comment," since only one
of my posts was actually in response to the comment, and
that was the same one in which I pointed out that it was
wimpy.

> The use of examples to define subtle differences in words
> is often hilarious. Some of the ones used to differentiate
> schlemiel and schlimazel make me laugh till I cry.

In your case, no differentiation required. "Shtunk,"
"shmuck," and "putz" would also be appropriate, as would
"zhlub" and "shmendrik."