--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfiend" <jst...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, azgrey <no_reply@> wrote:
> <snip>
> > Schmegegy is a noun meaning idiot with connotations
> > or being full of hot air. If you referred to someone as
> > full of baloney, the person you were referring to would
> > be a schmegegy.
> >
> > Lets say, for example that someone said that  schmegegy
> > was a wimpy way to bash but then spent 3 post responding
> > to the comment.
>
> Four: (1) The response to your post mocking you for such
> a lame bash; (2) explaining to Barry what "schmegegy"
> meant; (3) explaining to Meow13 that Yiddish words could
> be spelled many ways; and (4) this one, correcting your
> "3 post [sic] responding to the comment," since only one
> of my posts was actually in response to the comment, and
> that was the same one in which I pointed out that it was
> wimpy.
>
> > The use of examples to define subtle differences in words
> > is often hilarious. Some of the ones used to differentiate
> > schlemiel and schlimazel make me laugh till I cry.
>
> In your case, no differentiation required. "Shtunk,"
> "shmuck," and "putz" would also be appropriate, as would
> "zhlub" and "shmendrik."

Like I said, five.

Here's a quarter Sweetie, buy yourself some duct tape and
keep the bagel.

"The arguementum ad hominiem attack is the second to last
resort of someone who is losing a debate and is unable to
respond with legitimacy. The last resort (most difficult
for the ego) is to admit that he or she might be wrong."

See how stupid you are?