--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunsh...@...> wrote:

> On Jan 31, 2010, at 6:13 PM, curtisdeltablues wrote:
>
> > At least now I understand what you were talking about with the Hindu orphan
> > deal.
>
> I remember hearing from at least one TB years ago
> how they were supposedly Brahmin boys.

They would have to be.  As we all know a person's status is chosen from their
birth and nothing they do in their life can give them a chance to aspire to a
higher role than their parents had.  This was the Sanatana Dharma Guru Dev and
Maharishi were so carefully protecting: the right to keep a brotha down!  The
parents were probably as thrilled as those Irish families who gave one son to
the priesthood to ensure their own place in heaven.