--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@...> wrote:

> > Nablusoss wrote:
> > > It will happen, perhaps. For example the tape from Seelisberg where the
> > > videoguy in the bus outside Kulm who had the tape running and was waiting
> > > for Maharishi to come. He did, slowly from the celing above and settled
> > > on the couch.
> > > Sooner or later it will be shown, I suppose. :-)
> > >

> > Nabby,
> > The story was most likely a spicy ingredient of the hype program that
> > surrounded the introduction of the Sidhis, and nothing more. I'm surprised
> > the story has not yet faded from your memory.  Have you, Nabby, seen this
> > tape, or have you only heard of it?   Would you mind sharing more of your
> > understanding about this occasion ?
>
> No I won't because you have already made up your mind. Why then should I
> bother to give you any details ?

Ooh go on, I haven't made up my mind. I'd love to have proof
that everything we think we know is wrong.

I have heard a lot of these stories from the TMO but all
lack any evidence. I think something gets passed around
every once in a while just to keep the enthusiasm up. I
remember the predictions for heavenly mountain particulary
well, how an ancient Indian legend fortold that there
would be white men in white clothes levitating round the
mountain top. The reality turned out to be somewhat more
mundane, a golf course now isn't it?