Bhairitu:
> ...some of the opinions expressed on FFL are
> from rank amateurs who only speculate on how
> TM works.  Some never even became teachers.
> Some have never been to India nor met teachers
> outside of the TM movement.

So, by whose authority are you passing out these
'guru' mantras? According to John Manning, a
former 'TM-Teacher', John 'initiated' thousands
of individuals, yet by his own account, he was
trained by an outright 'con man', the Maharishi.

Hugo says the guy was a 'criminal' and Curtis
says it's just 'snake-oil' the Maharishi was
selling.

Can you cite any scriptural evidence that would
give you authority to initiate someone into any
Tantric Siddha Tradition?

Yes, I've been to India and I've been teaching
meditation for over thirty years, with direct
authorization from His Holiness The Dalai Lama.

Apparently you overheard some nonsense gibbirsh
from a few grocery store clerks and an astrologer,
who now lives in downtown Oakland.

What's up with that?