--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "WillyTex" <willy...@...> wrote:

 and Curtis > says it's just 'snake-oil' the Maharishi was
> selling.

On reflection this comparison seems a bit unfair.

Considering that snake oils salesmen only promised to cure common diseases with
their panaceas and Maharishi not only claimed his meditation was the solution
to all problems not only for a person's life, both physical and mental, but
also for society and the world as a whole...the level of flim-flamery seems
ludicrously unequal.

My apologies to snake oil salesmen.