--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, wrote:
>  Curtis:
>
> > > So many TM trained orphans with no ability
> > > of the organizations to deal with their
> > > issues...
>
> As someone posted here Curtis; watch out for your tendency to post excessive
> baseless drivel !

I would be happy to be proven wrong Nabby.  Please direct this person to the
specific branch of the TM organization that deals with people whose TM practice
causes family members to act possessed.

You and I both know that people like this get checked and then get chucked.  If
he keeps showing up at any facility looking for more help he will get barred.
I know this for a fact from my days behind the front desk at the CNL in DC.

But perhaps the new movement is kinder and gentler so please give us the
specific facility who can deal with his issues.