-- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "WillyTex" <willy...@...> wrote:

> Curtis:
> > So many TM trained orphans with no ability
> > of the organizations to deal with their
> > issues...
> >
> You're the TM trained 'orpahn', Curtis.
>
> But, just because you don't seem to have any
> answers for spiritual issues, I'm not writing
> you off as a 'criminal', like Hugo did recently.
>
> What I can't understand is why you TM Teachers
> won't, or can't, help us with our spiritual
> problems, the topic of this thread. It doesn't
> make any sense.
>
> What's up with all the secrecy?

No TM teacher was trained to deal with problems on this guy's level.  That is
the humanitarian gap.  And since people catch on that despite the lip-service
paid to seeing doctors, if you seek traditional psychological help you will be
barred from courses.  So people end up in limbo between their belief in "the
highest teaching and the solution to all problems" and the life they are living.

Of course I am no help in any "spiritual" issues because I don't share a
spiritual perspective. (not that there's anything wrong with that!)