Janosmelocco,

You could do far worse than to take advice from brother Curtis here. As humble
as he is, this is a guy who has really walked the walk when it comes to
spiritual practice and devotion.

"Take advice" is the wrong expression actually. "Listen carefully and consider"
is better. Curtis is one of the clearest thinkers and writers present at FFL
IMO. I stopped checking in on FFL when Curtis checked out some months
ago....way too much same ol' same ol. Now that he's back I look in almost
everyday. There's wisdom in them thar posts! Hell, just check out his last four
today!

FFL w/o Curtis is boring.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltabl...@...>