Willy,
         Whereas  Jay Latham's "Galaxy of Fire" apparently profusely praises
Jerry Jarvis, it is more than a tad deceptive to quote Latham's book
immediately after extensively identifying down to the ISBN, "Thirty Years
around the World".

Please identify the page numbers of "Thirty Years around the World" that
support the idea that the TMO acknowledged Jerry Jarvis.

- Mainstream