> > > Sounds *very* unlikely, lurk, as I've said here,
> > > more than once, that the NI usually gets its
> > > stories right...

Judy:
> ...Palin's husband's business partner) was unlikely
> to have been Trig's father.

<snip>

> And BTW, the Enquirer is up for a Pulitzer for the
> Edwards story.

You really put these two trolls in their place, Judy.
Lurk and Sal got waxed, real good, this time. Who
saidkarma doesn't work?

Good job!

I gave them the perfect 'set-up' to post comments,
but they just had to open their big pie holes about
Sarah Palin, and try to hijack the thread again.

And, I've noticed that they're even stooping to
posting threads with your name right in the subject
line.

Now,  it IS all about Judy!

You finally did what I could not do for ten years: get
the informants of FFL to discuss the religious and
spiritual life of TMers based on readings from the
National Enquirer and the Globe & Mail.

You brought out the truth: Barry has a religion; Curtis
is on a spiritual path; Vaj is a Baul; and Lurk and Sal
are really, really stoopid.

LOL!

"Judy and I had been having a discussion about
religious beliefs and the various ways to deal with
it in society..."

'Response to Judy'
/FairfieldLife/message/243754
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/243754>