WillyTex wrote:
> Bhairitu:
>
>> This is how siddhis are used in my tantric tradition.
>> For example we learn the maran siddhis to help someone
>> who has supposedly had a maran spell cast on them...
>>

> That makes a lot of sense - casting a 'spell' on someone
> who has had a spell cast upon them. A spell to get rid
> of a spell. Yes, that's the ticket. Now, if you could
> only learn to spell!
>
> maran:
>
> Cologne Digital Sanskrit Lexicon: Search Results
> No entries found.
>
> http://webapps.uni-koeln.de/cgi-bin/tamil/recherche

Tamil?  ROTFL!  You need some smarts Willy.  It's in both my Hindi and
Sanskrit dictionaries.  You must not know Devanagari.  You REALLY need
to get some smarts but I don't know what you would do with them since
you don't have a brain in your head.

Maran = kill.  And you don't cast a spell to get rid of the "spell."