Quite true!  I had (and still do) some major differences of opinion with Hsuan
Hua. I'm hoping to acquire Siddhis to be able to predict the future, especially
the stocks, commodities and most important, the Forex markets.
 Among the Gurus claiming or implying that they have Siddhis, I have difficulty
fathoming why they would then beg for money from their followers. Manifesting
$$ should be one of easiest of Siddhis to acquire; easier than perhaps - some
of the Siddhis mentioned in Autobiography of a Yogi.