--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <no_re...@...> wrote:

> > This made my week. I am posting this while only halfway
> > through it, taking a break to wipe tears of laughter from
> > my eyes. After the fallout of the Bhakti Barbie incident,
> > and subsequent discussions of "pushing it out" and occult-
> > ism and "attention vampires" and what the number of friends
> > you have on Facebook *really* might mean, this just cracked
> > me right up. I may have given myself a hernia from laughing.
> >
> > http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/267112
> >
> > As a Facebook newb, coerced into it by well-meaning but
> > clueless friends who are adorable but haven't figured out
> > that it's a total social-networking attention suck, I can
> > more than identify with Kyle's predicament. I only have
> > 59 Facebook friends, and I think that's overdoing it.
> >

> http://www.southparkstudios.fi/episodes/1114/

Because the Finnish site does not play when accessed
from other countries, here's the US link, which does:
http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/130282/

> Are girls/women really that keen on listing things?

I have no idea. But wouldn't you like to see
THE CORRECTOR's actual "Enemies List?"  :-)

I think we can infer a lot about the "rankings"
on that Enemies List from whom she "ranks on"
the most on FFL. For example, I don't think
anyone would dispute that I'm at the top of the
list; she's devoted a third to half of her posts
every week for the last 15+ years ranking on me.

People who have consistently beaten her socks
off in debates would be 'way up there in the
rankings, such as Curtis and Vaj and Andrew
Skolnick.

Also ranked highly would be people who have
written her off as not worth their time, such
as Ruth and Sal. do.rflex would be ranked more
highly than either of them, though, because of
what she would perceive as the "betrayal factor."
He used to be a CORRECTOR supporter, but
came to his senses. That can never be forgiven.

John Knapp would still be on the list, even
though he hasn't posted in months. And of course
Joe (geezerfreak) and azgrey would be on the
list, because they not only don't kiss her ass,
they call her on her shit.

One thing is certain. THE CORRECTOR's
"Friends List" is pretty damned short. At this
point it probably consists only of raunchydog.

Nabby and Willytex consistently try to get on
her Friends List by "piling on" when she ranks
on members of the Enemies List, but they'll
never really be official members because she's
actually embarrassed by the fact that they're
her only supporters.  :-)