TurqoiseB:
> People who have consistently beaten her socks
> off in debates would be 'way up there in the
> rankings...

Can you be specific, and point us to the debate
where Judy 'got her socks' beat off in a debate?

Was that the debate on <alt.religion.gnostic>
about the Cathars and the Gnostics?

You are joking, right? The Cathars are derived
from the Gnostics! LOL!

Subject: Re: Emperor's New Clothes
Author: Judy Stein
Newsgroups: alt.religion.gnostic,
alt.meditation.transcendental
Date: October 18, 2003
http://tinyurl.com/y9fd6lm

> Nabby and Willytex consistently try to get on
> her Friends List by "piling on" when she ranks
> on members of the Enemies List, but they'll
> never really be official members because she's
> actually embarrassed by the fact that they're
> her only supporters. :-)

You are incorrect - I support everyone on your
'Enemies List', but, you left a few names off:

Barry Wright
Joe Kellett
Steve Perino
Lon P. Stacks