Judy, you so mean. WTF?

Shot my wad?  Shot my wad? -- as if!  As if I could be exhausted from merely
spurting one fertile thought towards your mental orifices and call it a proper
mindfuck.

And your haughty riposte seems to indicate that you completely have missed the
"fragility of the crust" concept if you're not braced by the metaphor, and
correct me if I'm wrong, and I know you will, but it seems you're even
pooh-poohing these risks that are Swords of Damocles above all our heads.
Seems to me you're a flat-earther type who thinks, just because she's never
really been whacked goodly by a tsunami of lava, she's sure it won't happen
"here."  One small volcanic eruption and Europe comes to a standstill -- it
just doesn't take that much more to really fuck up civilization and you're
mindfully ignoring that -- so's to put me down for my "loose" prognostications.

There is nowhere on Earth that cannot have an eruption or 8.0+ quake.  The
edges of the plates, of course, are where it's most likely, but the concept
"relatively thinner than an egg's shell" means that "anywhere" means
"anywhere."  Your nitpicking about which volcano and how much has happened in
the past is red herring -- shame on you.  Fucking shame on you for purposefully
diverting to lesser issues when this one volcano is so thoroughly teaching the
world about its delicacies.

Where's your Castaneda warrior attitude of always squarely facing death?

Life is robbed if one is blind to the possibilities.  Not that folks should be
shuddering and pissing in their socks all the time, but that such information
about the risks would serve to heighten our appreciation for what we have when
we have it.   It's like that often told story of the Zen monk hanging by a root
over a cliff with a tiger at the edge and a precipice below and he eats a
strawberry growing there -- and says, "Ah!  Man that's one great strawberry."

Wait, did I miss something?  Were you disappointed that I shot my wad too
quickly?  Or was my wad disappointingly teaspoonish when you were hoping for
something quartish?  Are you in fact asking me to wad-sate ya?  It's a question
many here might ask about you, but I'm checking with you first.  Wad ya think?

Edg