I'm whoever you think I am, I can be testy, impatient, angry, loving,
compassionate all the while  in bliss..while dealing with stupid people I
act stupid, while dealing with my kids I'm a father, while dealing dealing
with my wife I'm a husband, while with my Amma an innocent child, so somehow
my state of consciousness is undisturbed by idiots and fools like you..:-) I
love fights with spiritual thugs because I love them too..... and I'm always
the winner since I know how to control the fight.

I'm in bliss regardless of the side of the bed I get up from..:-), people
like Sal and torquoise fascinated with your tails always get up on the side
away from your tail..LOL..

And you now know if I will respond to your next post or not..:-)

OMG I'm so  glad Rick invited here, you guys are helping me stay rooted to
my body so I can continue my fun for some time...