Oops..wanted to clarify that this is my path, I don't want to get everyone
else to get mad and angry at each other. Since my Kundalini channel is
completely open, all the negativity is immediately converted to pure
creative energy on my crown. This has been my entire lifetime practice.

So when I blast someone please remember this energy is not stuck in my lower
centers, it immediately gives me a rush of energy since I'm pure and
untouched. So please, careful everyone, approach a living guru for your
personal guidance. Listen to me like a friend.